Founded in 1995, Canadian Affair offers an a la carte menu of services for all types of travel options to, and holiday experiences in, Canada.
Since 1995, the company has grown into a multi-million turnover business, with 75% of sales "direct" to the consumer and is recognised as the pre-eminent choice for holidays & tours to Canada from the UK. Since its inception, Canadian Affair has flown over two million passengers between the UK and Canada.
Canadian Affair's capacity for Summer 2013 will be over 300,000 seats, offering up to 50 direct non-stop flights to Canada each week and offering departures from 4 UK Airports and 2 Irish airports to 7 exciting Canadian destinations. All flights operate into the major International airports in Canada.
Canadian Affair employs more than 60 people in two offices located in London (Head Office) and Glasgow.
In 2006 Canadian Affair became part of the Transat A.T inc Group, widely recognised as the leading integrated holiday travel group in Canada.
Transat A.T. Inc. is an integrated tour operator that specializes in holiday travel and offers more than 60 destination countries. Transat, which was created in Canada and has offices in many other countries, is an international company that owns an air carrier (Air Transat), provides destination services, is active in the accommodation industry and operates an extensive distribution network.
Ethos and strategy
Canadian Affair believes the bespoke advice from its expert staff, combined with frequent flights at the lowest prices is the optimum offering to UK-Canada travellers.
- Each holiday itinerary and trip is tailor made from a "flight only" to a complex holiday package.
- Over 40 trained, expert staff, offering expert advise
Passenger volumes allow Canadian Affair to be the most competitive UK-Canada tour operator in the market.
Canadian Affair strives to operate as an efficient, caring & sustainable company and as part of the Transat family, we are firmly committed to the responsible development of the tourism industry. Transat has adopted the following definition of sustainable tourism: "Sustainable tourism entails respect for nature, as well as for host communities and their values; it combines positive socio-economic benefits for local populations with an enriching experience for travellers."
For more information visit http://www.resp.transat.com
Canadian Affair's in flight product offer three unique attributes::
- Lowest cost flights to Canada
- Highest frequency of DIRECT NON STOP flights - up to 50 flights a week to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Halifax from London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Dublin & Shannon.
- Airbus A330/A310 - operated by Air Transat
Canadian Affair with their passenger volumes have the widest choice of holiday components to tailor make holidays from short city breaks to complex itineraries. When booking with Canadian Affair customers are guaranteed the best prices as well as the best customer service.
Our partners include: Rocky Mountaineer, National, Avis and Hertz car hire, over 150 leading hotels across Canada, Holland America Line, Celebrity Cruises, CanaDream Campers, Fraserway RVs, VIA Rail as well as a wide range of tailor made self driving tours, day excursions and tours.
- 2012 CIMTIG Best Travel TV Advert
- 2011 Best Tour Operator to Canada British Travel Awards
- 2010 Best Direct Sell Tour Operator to Canada British Travel Awards
- 2010 Best Direct Sell Cruise Tour Operator to Alaska- Holland America Line Awards
- 2007- 2009 Consumer Favourite Direct Sell Tour Operator British Annual Canada Travel Awards
Helping Canadians in the UK
Travelling from Canada to the UK
Visit the sister site www.canadianaffair.ca