Canadian Affair is the leading tour operator selling tailor made packages to Canada. Want to be the best in the travel industry? We are!
So if you are looking to join one of the youngest, most dynamic hard working teams, then read on.
With an average age of 28, over 80 staff across 2 fabulous offices locations: Paddington in London & Glasgow City Centre, you'll not only enjoy what you do but also love where you work.
We have a passion for Canada, selling, being the very best as well as enjoying our jobs. Canadian Affair knows how to look after its staff, so you'll enjoy a great salary and benefits package that includes staff travel, contributory pension scheme and private health care and progression is always possible, as is the ability to move around our different office locations.
As highlighted in the Plimsoll Portfolio Analysis of the top 1500 travel companies Canadian Affair are ranked as follows:
So think you fit the bill? Want a new challenge? Are prepared to work hard and reap the benefits? Then send us your CV to (careersUK@transat.com) and perhaps you could be joining our dedicated team soon!
Please note that due to the anticipated high level of demand it may not be possible to respond to all applications.
Revenue first. Your core focus is to drive revenue through all segments of the B2B channel. You will also be expected to contribute to ideas and actions for all sales channels. You will use data as the basis for all your activity and be able to create plans and actions from your analysis that will deliver incremental revenue. A normal airline sales approach is not what we are looking for, you need to demonstrate creativity and combine it with the determination to deliver revenue every day. Your ability to create and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally will be key to your success.
• Manage assigned accounts to meet agreed targets
• Implement and manage strategic partnerships to protect & grow revenue and market share
• Use data to define the revenue driving activity you take through comprehensive analysis
• Cost conscious approach to all activities
• Air Transat representation at industry events
• Negotiation and management of commercial agreements
• Utilising your market insight to influence key stakeholder’s judgement and decision making at Air Transat’s HQ in Montreal
• Continuously identify new revenue opportunities and create and implement plans to deliver
• Budget Management
• Excellent knowledge of the airline and travel industry
• Excellent knowledge of MIDT, e-smash and industry reports
• Revenue First mindset – driven by achieving targets
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent people skills
• Ability to work as an individual and in a team
• Creativity and the desire to work with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to prioritise, for short and long term commercial objectives
• Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across markets
To apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com